Friday, February 4, 2011

Scuba!

So, after one very interesting night shut in the bathroom at my hotel (sturdiest room in a building you know) and 30 hours of no power, I was starting to lose a bit of hope on my vacation. However, it was all meant to work out, as my scuba class started on time today. I was the only one willing to wait out the storm apparently, so I was the only one in the class. Which was awesome because we got to do all of our pool theory stuff today...so much fun!!!
I really, really love it. Not as much as the ice of course, but its so great to have something to get passionate about again. I admit, I was kind of losing hope there for a little- Antarctica was my dream, and what happens when you achieve your dream? Whats next?
Well apparently, for me, its scuba diving. Its the coolest thing ever, breathing underwater and getting to be a part of this whole universe that we just can't grasp from the surface.
I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment